Ugly Cat Speaks

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Random Poems

Some random poems from my writing journal.

Simplex

the heart of Pro
lies disconnected
bypassed to
a smaller ticker
of time cards

the caretaker
makes his rounds
arrested by
his predecessors' diagnosis:
"not needed anymore"

ltv


(and a couple from the dark side, no need to worry the feelings have passed)

Titanic

how can I be happy
when all I feel is dark
knowing icebergs lay ahead
how do I embark
if I try to dull my mind
in the weeks before my fate
how do I begin to love
this trip I've grown to hate

ltv


[untitled]

my Beauty is invisible
to no one else but me
and so the ugliness I show
is all that They can see
the fear behind
the twinkling eyes
causes language to be curt
and if They dare
to touch me
all I feel is hurt

ltv

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home