Ugly Cat Speaks

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Miscellany

I'm having a Summer writer's block party. Chapter 16 is lazily meandering to the festivities and my poetry is still inside playing video games. I resolved to at least get a blog entry in with the scant poems I have. Perhaps I will get inspired and write something new. (I would settle for finishing up Chapter 16, which is now going on several months of being "in progress".)




mechanical hums
the awakening of birds
Spring in my kitchen

ltv





 

the day of the dead -
woke up late for work again
still with the living
ltv





through the shifting
black -- a long coat and
short skirt -- the woman's legs
moved like a frightened fawn
suddenly realizing this
well-manicured lawn was not
her home -- in fact -- she
was lost and also running
late for work

ltv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home