Ugly Cat Speaks

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Handful of Forgotten Poems

Well, not completely forgotten; but two of them were birthday poems that I neglected to include in my birthday poem post.


time for order
for lines and rules
set forth neatly
guiding me
keeping me safe
even when I
choose to
disregard them

ltv
12/10/09



butterflies in space
can’t float like they do on Earth
their rules have vanished

ltv
12/10/09



if suffering ceased
would I as well?
is being Human
going through Hell
this Being of Light
feels trapped inside
afraid to come out
nowhere to hide
everything tingling
emotions and nerves
no chance for direction
with so many curves
I reach out my hand
through a slot in the door
a glimpse of the freedom
I don’t have anymore
the flesh can’t escape
through such a small hole
my only hope is
to liberate my soul

ltv
12/18/09


Tiger Shark


so fierce in vitro
unlike us who require
time to develop

ltv
12/30/09

2 Comments:

  • I inclination not agree on it. I regard as nice post. Particularly the designation attracted me to be familiar with the whole story.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Jan 14, 08:23:00 PM GMT-5  

  • Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Jan 18, 04:19:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home