Ugly Cat Speaks

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Moose Response

Stan, I warned you it was coming. Enjoy!

Here's the Moose

Hello! I am a stately moose
And I'd really like to tell the truth
It's very hard to be a moose
with all these humans on the loose
I'm not a special sort of moose
though I sound an awful lot like Seuss
I am one single moose, not plural moose
in case you thought you had to choose
I am also one very angry moose
and so I like to play this ruse
I, an ordinary moose
have been able to deduce
that being just a single moose
I can be a sly recluse
so if you're looking for a moose
not a deer or canada goose
And even if you're an Elk or Moose
carrying some orange white flag of truce
or you desperately want to spy one friggin moose
(allow me to reintroduce)
I am that one friggin moose
and I just can't stand any more abuse!

ltv
4/18/07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home