Ugly Cat Speaks

Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Sunday Visitor

This morning as I was succumbing to horrifically bad Hallmark channel movies about single women dating, I noticed that Willow was avidly watching some activity outside my living room window. I was further intrigued by the excited bird noises outside (as opposed to the excited bird-like noises Willow was making). Apparently, a baby bird left the nest a little too soon; as it didn’t seem eager to try flying (although it did relatively well with hopping). The mom kept flying around (bringing it food since it obviously wasn’t going anywhere) and making a fuss whenever anyone walked past it on the ground. I ended up shooing the bird into my neighbor’s protected garden where the likelihood of it getting accidentally stepped on dropped markedly (as compared to the porch steps where it started out).

Here are some photos I snapped:

Lonegoddess' Flickr page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home