Ugly Cat Speaks

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My Obsession with My Cats

Since I have dedicated this page to my poetry (and photography), I suppose I have to write on a regular basis. And since I am completely obssessed with my cats, here's a couple of old Cat Haiku and a new 4 Haiku Poem.

kitchen door opens
cold breeze and grass awaits me
bolt past Momma's feet

Savory Supper
Meow Mix left in the dish
ants to an aardvark


Fighting Cats

muffled skirmishes
just outside the room I'm in
fur in both their mouths

startled nemesis
paw pushed into sister's face
what? we were playing!

a truce is garnered
they both stare distrustfully
neither dares to move

disgusted, one leaves
this tussle is beneath me
of course, I still win


ltv

1 Comments:

  • I liked all of these.

    Weird coincidence that your first haiku starts with a door, as I wrote a haiku this morning about a door.

    And, of course you have to write on a regular basis. What are you, crazy?

    By Blogger Bob Hoeppner, at Thu Mar 02, 09:12:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home